Friday, April 30, 2010

Experiment #1


Respect and patience. Two traits that have almost vanished from humanity over time. I am great at breaking down the characters of people. And I have seen first hand that those are the two most disapparting characteristics of all. The two listed above are two things I plan to experiment on in the next next 19 days.

The test.

I will try to manage both all day, every day. If I slip, I start over. I will try to have respect and have patience with anything and everything that I come across for the next 19 days.

I'm sure it will take well over a month to accomplish this, probably longer. I'm a hot head as most of whom know me know, but this will happen... I'm determined for it.

I see will power as a game, and I'm very competitive.


ToT

No comments:

Post a Comment